Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad.
You can have Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad
- It’s of salad.
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked bow tie pasta.
- You need 3 cup of fresh broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 cup of leftover chicken, cut into small cubes, you can be very versatile here by using leftover turkey or ham..
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted cherry tomatoes, recipe is in my profile..
- You need 2 slice of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzerella cheese cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, store bought or home made.
Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad instructions
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Transfer to a serving dish and simply enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.