chicken corn chowder. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Thousands of tasty recipes. Cook the sweetcorn in a pan of lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions. Easy Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Blend half of this mixture until smooth, then return to the pan and stir in the double cream. Pour in the chicken stock and bring to the boil. Stir in the milk, three-quarters of the chicken and the chopped tarragon. You can have chicken corn chowder using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken corn chowder
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon, diced.
- It’s 1/2 lb of potatoes, unpeeled & diced.
- You need 3 of green onions (scallions).
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 can of 15-17 creamed corn.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon.
Add shredded chicken, potatoes, corn, half and half, and chicken broth. This chicken and corn chowder recipe is cozy, flavorful, and easy to make. Bacon makes this recipe extra delicious. This chicken corn chowder is the type of recipe I'm craving these days.
chicken corn chowder step by step
- boil potatoes until soft..
- cook Bacon extra crispy.
- add chicken, chopped scallions, into pot and cook 3-4 minutes, unit chicken is no longer pink.
Just give me a big bowl of something warm, please! Ok, not quite, but it certainly makes this soup better. Meanwhile, chop the celery leaves, trim the ends off the spring onions and slice them thinly. When the potatoes are tender, stir in the corn, spring onion and celery leaves. Bring the soup back to the boil, then serve.