Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. For those who are looking for quality, care and authenticity of Emilian taste. Get inspired by our latest recipes.
Open each thigh out flat, dip it into the egg and then into the crumbs. Roll each one up again – not tightly, just to reshape it into a thigh – and place in a shallow ovenproof dish. Place the chicken breasts between cling film sheets and lightly bat, until about half to one centimetre/quarter to half an inch thick. You can have Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of cùp light mayonaise or greek yogùrt (I ùsed ½ of each and it was delish!).
- It’s 1/2 of cùp parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and. In a shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder. In a pie plate, combine Parmesan cheese and Panko crumbs.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixtùre evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry oùt while baking. Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken. Bake ùncovered for 45 minùtes. Enjoy!.
Coat each chicken breast in mayonnaise mixture and then press both sides in Parmesan mixture. In another shallow dish or bowl, mix together the grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Dip chicken breasts into beaten egg, then into breadcrumb mixture to coat. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Cut chicken breasts into strips and season with salt and pepper.