Blueberry Muffins. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes. They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line one muffin tin with paper cups..
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in large bowl and whisk until combined. Add blueberries to dry mixture..
- Combine milk, oil, and beaten egg. Push up the sides of the dry ingredients to create a well in center of bowl, then pour in wet mixture..
- Stir gently until all ingredients just moistened. Fill baking cups 2/3 full, then bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Makes 1 dozen..
Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, lemon zest and juice until evenly combined. Spray the pan and the liners with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. These blueberry muffins are buttery, soft, and moist.