Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos. Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pan seared chicken with lemon and tomatos. It is one of my favorites.
Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos is one of the most well liked of current trending. Grate the zest and squeeze the juice from the lemon. Stir the stock, tomatoes, lemon juice and lemon zest in a small bowl. You can have Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4 inche slices.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium chcken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream, heavy, light or half and half. I used heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such asgraks brand.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of fresh grape tomatos.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
- You need of SUGGESTED ACCOMPANIMENT.
- You need 1 of Cheddar Cheese Puffs, recipe attached in direction step number #10.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Then, heat the olive oil in a large pan and add the chicken. When it is cooked, remove it from the pan and set it aside. Spread the tomato mixture in an even layer.
Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos instructions
- In a medium bowl whisk egg and water until.well blended.
- Whisk flour, cajun seasoning, parmesan cheese, pepper and salt on a large plate..
- Place chicken slices in egg mixture..
- Shake off excess liquid and place in flour mixture to coat lightly..
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet until hot shake excesse flour off chicken and place in hot pan without crowding. Cook until golden then turn and cook otherside until golden about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and make sauce in pan..
- Have vegetables ready.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet and soften about 3 minutes..
- Add wine and cook until.wine is almost gone.
- Add broth, hot sauce, lemon, pepper,tomatoes, cream.and basil.cook.about 5 minutes until tomatoes are soft but still.hold their shape and sauce is lightly thickened..
- Serve sauce with chicken. Garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve with Cheddar Cheese Puffs if desired. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344016-cheddar-cheese-puffs.
Transfer to a large bowl, discarding the thyme sprigs and stirring the thyme leaves into the tomatoes. Heat a cast iron pan on medium low heat, put in a little neutral oil and lower the thighs in skin side down. Add the sundried tomatoes and tomato paste and cook stirring often for a few minutes. Add the chicken stock and with a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the skillet to release the brown bits. Add the artichoke hearts and the cream and bring to a boil.