Easy Vegan Cornbread. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Check Out Easy Vegan on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Pour in the vegan buttermilk and add the melted vegan butter. In a large bowl, add everything together except for the corn kernels. In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, and sugar. You can cook Easy Vegan Cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Cornbread
- Prepare 160 g of flour.
- You need 160 g of yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of (To taste) black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 75 g of oil (I used 50g olive oil and 25g sunflower oil).
- You need 400 ml of soy milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
Whisk together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar in a liquid measuring cup. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Pour into greased casserole or baking dish. In a large bowl, add in the dry ingredients and whisk together.
Easy Vegan Cornbread step by step
- Combine milk and lemon in a mug. Let sit for 5-10 min until it curdles and becomes buttermilk..
- Meanwhile, whisk dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, salt, pepper, baking powder)..
- Pour in wet ingredients (vegan buttermilk and soy milk). Whisk until combined..
- Bake for 20-25 min in a 180°C/350°F oven. Enjoy :).
Next add the melted vegan butter along with the apple cider vinegar and almond milk mixture. Take a look at this easy vegan cornbread muffin recipe! Leftovers can be stored on the counter, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer, and reheat well. How To Make Vegan Cornbread To make the cornbread, start by whisking together all liquid ingredients. How to Make Vegan Cornbread The base for this recipe is a mixture of fine cornmeal and all-purpose flour.