Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Try them with our Marinara Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast.
Sauté finely minced brown onion until translucent. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. In a large skillet, heat canola oil over medium heat. You can have Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups
- Prepare of B. Meat Balls (browned).
- Prepare of Store bought or homemade.
- Prepare of Homemade meat balls recipe (browned).
- You need of Ground meat (beef/lamb).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken bullions/chicken seasoning powder.
- You need 1/2 c of panko bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/4 c of parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need of Meatball sauce/gravy.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of finely minced brown onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare To taste of – ground pepper.
- You need of A. Spaghetti Cup.
- You need 350 g of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 cup of bolognese sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Cooking spray (spray muffin tray).
Divide spaghetti into prepared muffin tin and make a well in the center of each. Place a meatball in the center of each spaghetti nest. While spaghetti cups are in the oven, prepare meatballs according to instructions on the package. Heat remaining marinara sauce over medium heat until warm.
Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups instructions
- Start with the meat balls – brown store bought meatballs or if using homemade meatballs, here s the recipe for meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground meat with the rest of the ingredients. Roll into balls. Note not to overwork the meat as it tends to get dry..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, then drain fat. Set aside..
- For the sauce – In the same skillet, add some olive oil. Sauté finely minced brown onion until translucent. Pour 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce, add garlic powder, season with sweet chilli sauce, chicken seasoning powder/bouillon and some pepper. Stir to mix. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add meat balls & stir to coat. let simmer for 5 – 6 minutes. Keep aside..
- Preheat oven to 170°C (Overly high temperature will brown/burn the spaghetti, making the edges hard & crispy)..
- Next, for the spaghetti cup – Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under tap water; put aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, bolognese sauce & tomato ketchup. Mix well to combine. Pour this egg mixture over cooked spaghetti. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray. Then Arrange spaghetti inside. Use a shot glass create a well..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Once set, leave nest to cool slightly so it holds its shape nicely. Use spoon to transfer out the nest on serving platter. Spoon meat ball onto spaghetti nest. We sometimes place each nest in a small/mini ramekin for easy serving & warm it up in microwave for 30-45sec. Serve with extra grated cheese & bolognese sauce..
Remove from heat and stir in meatballs. Place a large pot of water on to boil for spaghetti. When it boils, add salt and pasta and cook to al dente. Mix beef and Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. While the meatballs bake, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the broken spaghetti pieces according to package directions.