Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb). Sprinkle half the baking powder combo over the wings, toss, then sprinkle the other half. Toss until the wings are fully and evenly coated. (Tip: For extra crispy chicken wings, follow this oven-baked method using baking powder.) Add the garlic and butter to the skillet with the wings, stirring so that every wing gets coated in the sauce. Sprinkle in the parmesan and continue to cook just until melted.
Remove the wings from the oven and using tongs, put the wings in the bowl with the sauce. On plate, mix crushed pork rinds, shredded parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Press each chicken wing piece into the parmesan cheese mixture until well coated. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 24 of wing sections.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese(grated or shredded your preference).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of a lemon.
Place in a single layer on a rack on top of a baking sheet. Add the thyme, oregano, rosemary, garlic, and cumin. Add the chicken wings once the water has been brought to a boil. These Baked Keto Garlic Parmesan Wings are the perfect snack or dinner for football season.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Wash and dry wing sections.
- Season with your choice of seasoning. I used garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Bake on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper at 400 degrees for about a hour(depending on the size of the wings..
- Half way through turn wing sections so that they brown on both sides..
- While wings are cooking in a saucepan melt 1 stick of butter. Add the minced garlic and let simmer on low. After its bubbled for about 5 minutes then squeeze in the half a lemon. Then add the parmesan cheese..
- Once the wings are done take and toss the wings in the sauce. Put back on the cookie sheet place back in the oven for another 15-20 mins. Right when they come out sprinkle with more parmesan cheese..
They are crispy, rich, and zesty with garlic, parmesan, and red pepper. Lay the chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish. One way to keep this easy is to have these garlic parm chicken wings with a side salad that's top with my keto balsamic vinaigrette or any of these low-carb salad dressings. You can also opt to pair these with simple vegetable side dishes like Sauteed Green Beans , Air Fryer Green Beans , or Sauteed Asparagus. While the wings are baking, make the sauce: Combine the melted butter, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a medium bowl.