Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley-Tomato Pesto Sauce. See recipes for Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with ham and cheese too. Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley. Top with the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, parsley and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the cheese mixture evenly into the pocket of each chicken breast. You can have Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley-Tomato Pesto Sauce using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley-Tomato Pesto Sauce
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 of Medium Sized Orange.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tomato Pesto.
- It’s of Chicken Marinade.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts(Butterflied).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ginger Puree.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- You need 1 Tsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Orange Sauce Mix.
- It’s of Seasoning(Salt&Pepper).
- It’s of Side.
- You need 5 of Medium sized Sweet Potatoes (wedged).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 Tsp of Veg oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare 100 g of Corned Beef.
- You need 60 g of Mozzarella Cheese(cubed).
- You need 4 of Rashes Unsmoked Back Bacon.
- It’s 1 of Leek(Cut into strands).
- You need 1 Tsp of Butter.
If using cheese do exactly the same but carefully stuffing the chicken with the cheese. Place each chicken breast on top of three slices of bacon, at an angle, and roll up tightly so that the bacon seals the chicken breast packet closed. Put the chicken breasts on a baking tray,. Chicken breast stuffed with pesto and mozzarella cheese, wrapped in bacon, seared, and baked.
Mozzarella-Corned Beef Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken + Spicy Orange-Honey-Parsley-Tomato Pesto Sauce step by step
- Flatten the butterflied chicken breast. Marinate(add and leave to stand for 10 mins).Lay the chicken on top of 2 bacon rashes. Mix corned beef and mozzarella and place one side of the chicken. Roll and secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle and a dash of vegetable oil and season. Preheat oven at 220’C for 10mins..
- Place the chicken in the middle rack and cook for 35-40mins. Prep the potatoes wedges(side). And place in the oven top rack at 20mins mark..
- Combine the sauce ingredients and reduce for 5-10 mins.(Desired Consistency). Melt the butter and add the leek strands; season and simmer for 5mins..
- Serving Suggestions.
This chicken dish is packed with lots of wonderful flavors. Add the tomato sauce to the skillet in the spaces surrounding the chicken. Remove to paper towels to drain. Stir the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and onion powder into the cooked spinach until blended. Evenly divide this mixture among the chicken breasts, then roll each into an oblong shape, like a burrito, tucking in the ends.