Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, dip each masala paneer cubes in the batter, a few at a time and deep-fry on a medium flame till golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain the paneer pakodas on an absorbent paper. Serve the paneer pakodas immediately with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Drain them on a towel to remove extra oil. When cooked, sprinkle some chaat masala and coriander leaves over the pakoda. Slice paneer into cubes or squares Add gram flour into a mixing bowl or vessel. You can cook Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I
- Prepare 1 bowl of Besan flour.
- You need 300 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Beaking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare of For making Curry.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 3 of Green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1tbsp of Coriander leaf.
- It’s as required of Powder spices.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomatto paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of Onion paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of Oil.
- It’s of Whole spices.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Termeric.
- It’s 1 inch of Cinemun.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of Green cardamom.
- You need 2 of Bay leaf.
Next add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, asafoetida, carom seeds and salt. Paneer pakora recipe Learn how to make Delicious Snack Recipe 'Paneer Pakora' or 'Paneer Pakoda' with Me yani Chef Anil Sharma Paneer Pakoda or Paneer Pakora. Paneer pakora are a delicious Indian snack made with paneer, spices & gram flour. Pakora are much loved by most Indian especially during the monsoons and winters.
Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I instructions
- How to make Paneer Pakoda — In a bowl, take a 250 gram flour besan, red chili powder, chaat masala, baking soda powder, salt according to taste and add water and make batter..
- Put oil in a fry pan and heat it Put the paneer in a batter and fry it in oil and fry it on medium flame.
- Fry the paneer pakoras from both the sides and then take it out in a plate.
- How to make Paneer Pakora Curry —- Put oil in the pan and heat it.
- Add the whole spiced cinnamon, small cardamom, standing spices, cloves, bay leaves, and roasted till it smells. Add onion and fry for 10 minutes..
- Add garlic ginger paste and roast it for 10 minutes Add tomato paste and roast it for 2 minutes.
- Add all the spices powder Red Chilli, Kashmiri Red Chilli, Pepper Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Salt to taste, Garam Masala powder Add cumin powder and fry it for 15 minutes..
- Add a little water to the spices and fry it well. Add a glass of water to the spices to make gravy and cook until it comes to a boil..
- Now mix the paneer in the spices and cover and cook for 1 minute..
- Add chopped green chilli, coriander leaf and mix it with spices. Paneer Pakora curry is ready and we can enjoy this pander pakora curry with Roti, Rice.Paratha,and Nan.
- Pl see the youtube video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.
In India we make many kinds of pakoras using veggies or lentils. These paneer pakora are delicious, flavorful and addictive with all the goodness of Indian cheese in them. These are quite popular in the north Indian restaurants and. Learn how to make Delicious Snack Recipe 'Paneer Pakora' or 'Paneer Pakoda' with our chef Varun Inamdar. Paneer Pakoda or Paneer Pakora is a famous snack reci.