Cranberry Mousse Dome. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! It is a impressive holiday dessert and tastes light, creamy and just melts in your mouth with Cranberry cream flavor!
You'll be surprised it's so easy to make with just four ingredients. Once berries have started to pop, pour the mixture into a blender and blend on high until smooth. In a large pot on the stove, boil the cranberry sauce and the juice. You can cook Cranberry Mousse Dome using 17 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Mousse Dome
- You need of For Cranberry Mousse.
- Prepare of boxes of cranberry jello.
- It’s of boiling water.
- You need of cold unsweetened cranberry juice, homemade or store.
- It’s of bought. I used homemade found in my profile.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Bottom (crust).
- Prepare of about 4 of my flourless chocolate wafer cookies, located in my.
- It’s of profile or an alternative could be thin cake slices or soft.
- It’s of baked chocolate cookies.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- Prepare of silver, green and red colored sugar.
- You need of molded caramel tree, see end of recipe for instrutions.
- You need of white chocolate colored transfer sheet, instructions in my.
- It’s of Holiday White Chocolate Brownie recipe.
Continue to boil while stirring until everything is smooth. Add the jello and stir again until smooth. Directions In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Drain pineapple, setting the pineapple aside and adding juice to gelatin.
Cranberry Mousse Dome instructions
- Line a large bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerat it while preparing mousse.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water in a bowl.
- Mix in cold cranberry juice. Refrigerate until cold but NOT starting to set.
- Whip cream to soft peaks, add vanilla and sugar and whip until just almost holding its shape.
- Beat in cold cranberry mixture.
- Pour into plastic lined bowl.
- Gently press chocolate flourless wafer cookies to cover bottom cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or best overnight..
- Invert on to serving plate and remove plastic wrap.
- Make Whipped Cream Layer.
- Beat cream until it holds soft peaks.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until it holds its shape well.
- Spread whipped cream over cranberry mousse.
- Garnish with silver, green and red colored sugar and caramel tree and a piece of white chocolate colored transfer.
- To make caramel decorations.
- Add granulated sugar to a pan, the amount will depend on how many things you want to make. I used 2 cups here to make 6 molds and shards for various desserts.
- Heat sugar over medium high heat. When sugar begins to melt around edges swirl oan and use a wooden spoon to evenly melt sugar until golden, caramel is very hot so be careful not to get it on you.
- Pour into mold or metal cookie cutters for shapes. Or drizzle on parchment paper free form. Allow to cool then pop out of molds and peel free form pieces off parchment.
Stir in cranberry sauce, lemon juice, zest and nutmeg. When the strawberry mousse domes are firm, invert the silicone molds and remove them from the mold. Place each dome on the prepared hazelnut cookie crust. Top with a teaspoon of thick strawberry coulis if you have used a dome with a hollowed center. Garnish with a mint leaf, strawberry slice.