Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce. Low Prices on Red Lentil Pasta. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Find Lentil Pasta and Informative Content. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce: You need of Red lentils pasta. Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce Ruchi Shah I love food. And I love trying different cuisine and mixing flavors. You can cook Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce
- You need of Red lentils pasta.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- It’s 1 of beetroot.
- It’s 1/4 portion of cabbage.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes.
- You need of Cron kernels.
- You need of Spinach puree.
- It’s of Crushed garlic.
- It’s of Ginger paste.
- You need of Green chilli paste.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Wheat flour.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Sriracha.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Pasta is one of My favorites. Here is my healthy take on it. I have used here lentil pasta. It had more protein as compared to regular ones.
Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions.After its boiled strain it.Meanwhile pasta is boiling start working with vegetables.Add vegetables in chopper/ food processor and chop them.Do not over chop them.Just or two push and it should be done..
- In a wok/ pan,add olive oil,add in crushed garlic,ginger paste and green chili paste and cook until rawness of garlic is completely gone.Now add in all the chopped vegetables and salt and cook them.After they are cook add in spinach purée and further cook for few minutes.Now add in soy sauce,Sriracha and chilli sauce.Add in cooked pasta and stir it.Pasta is already..
- Now add in soy sauce,Sriracha and chilli sauce..
- Add in cooked pasta and stir it.Pasta is already..
- For white Sauce:- In a pan add in olive oil.Add 2-3 tbs wheat flour and roast until it’s golden in color.Now add in milk little by little, make sure there are no lumps.Keep stirring while adding mily.Once it starts to boil add in oregano,chili flakes,black pepper and salt. Stir it well and turn off flame..
- Baking :- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.In a baking tray combine pasta and white sauce and stir well.Sprinkle some cheese on top..
- Now put it into oven and bake it for 10 minutes.After 10 minutes reduce the temperature to 400 degrees fahrenheit and bake it for 10 more minutes.And last Broil it for 2-3 minutes.Keep eye on it while broil. Now pasta is already to serve..
It's kind of funny how the whole rhyming thing worked out with the title of this post even though I hadn't even planned for that to happen. Lentil Pasta With Creamy Red Pepper Sauce and Spinach. by Livestrong_Recipes Pair with a side of veggies and fresh fruit for a well-rounded Daniel Fast dinner that is also Mediterranean Diet approved. Stir to coat and combine them well in the dish. Use these pulses to thicken hearty soups, dhals and spicy curries.