Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe. For Simple & Fast Recipes That Are Full of Flavor. Search for baked parmesan chicken recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide.
Dip chicken in egg, then crumb mixture; turn to coat. In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. You can have Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of cùp light mayonaise or greek yogùrt (I ùsed ½ of each and it was delish!).
- It’s 1/2 of cùp parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Place chicken, skin side down, in pan.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixtùre evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry oùt while baking. Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken. Bake ùncovered for 45 minùtes. Enjoy!.
Dip chicken in egg, then bread cumbs, coating well. Put the chicken on a rack set over a baking sheet, spray with a quick burst of cooking spray and put the sheet in the middle of the oven. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. In a plastic zipper bag, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, basil, pepper and paprika. Dip chicken strips first in milk mixture, then toss to coat evenly in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture.