My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚. Great recipe for My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚. My daughter always asks for this she loves it.#mainmeal#pasta Instructions to make My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise : Add the spaghetti to boil then starain and leavr until you need it. Melt the butter and add the onion and garlic fry for i minute.
If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. You can have My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚
- Prepare 1 of Spaghetti cooked enough for.
- It’s 250 g of steak mince.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1/4 of of Onion diced.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato pureè.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of beef stock cube in a little boiled water mixed.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of little cheese grated on top.
My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚 Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The. My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚 is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic. To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components.
My Spaghetti Beef Bolognaise 💚 instructions
- Add the spaghetti to boil then starain and leavr until you need it..
- Melt the butter and add the onion and garlic fry for i minute. Then add the beef.when the beef is all coloured add the basil, bay leaf mix in and fry for 2 minutes..
- Next add the tomatoes and salt n pepper. Fry low for 5 minutes. Next add the half beef stick cube in a little water mix and let simmer then make a well and add the liytle red wine and let it bubble for 2 minutes..
- Next in the pan with the spaghetti add the mince to it and bring to the boil and simmer add tomatoe pureè stir in its ready.add to a bowl and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top..
Here is how you can achieve that. The ingredients needed to make My Spaghetti Beef. Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain, reserving a mugful of cooking water, then return to the pan with a few spoons of Bolognese, a good grating of Parmesan and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Toss to coat the spaghetti, loosening with a splash of cooking water, if needed. This bolognese sauce can be cooked in advance and frozen.