Guava Tart. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Guava? There is a local Cuban bakery in my area – Porto's, for anyone in the LA area – that makes all kinds of pastries with guava. A delicious and easy Guava Fridge Tart Recipe.
We guarantee it will make your toes curl. We enjoy guava tart as small, individual desserts, but you can turn it into a more traditional, single tart by doubling the recipe. Pour the two bottles of guava with liquid into a small sauce pan. You can have Guava Tart using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guava Tart
- Prepare 1 of Rolled Oat Pie Crust, see my recipe with same name.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 1 pound of guava paste.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese.
Today I'll be showing you my take on one of my favorite Dominican snacks, tarts. Guava that too the pink centred guavas are really my favourites. The pink entered ones are best for juices to get the colour and. the taste. The best combination of juices is with strawberry, and that tops the list of guava juices.
Guava Tart instructions
- Take the pie crust while its a bit warm and spread cream cheese over the crust..
- In a pot heat the juice and melt the guava paste till smooth..
- Spread the paste over the cream cheese.
- Let cool and serve I hope you enjoy!.
There were many in the fruit basket, and I searched the internet for guava. My ma het altyd dit gemaak met Moedersdag, dis baie lekker en steeds 'n gunsteling in ons huis. Place l of the puff pastry circles on the baking sheet. It's my absolute favorite fruit and flavor. In the local Latin bakeries we have here, it's common to find assorted pastries and danishes filled with the fragrant, sweet pulp of the fruit. (good for my tummy, bad for my buns-lol!) So, when I was thinking of a "tropical" dessert that would travel well for the "tropical island picnic. guava tarts GUAVA CUSTARD TARTS.