Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan. Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce Step By Step.
Recipe: Perfect Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! You can cook Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients:.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- You need 1 half of an onion chopped.
- It’s Half of red pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onion bulbs.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- It’s squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al-dente. Had a taste for pasta so this is my cajun spin on it.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce step by step
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside. Creamy Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Pasta A recipe that's too delicious for words!!! Subscribe to my channel and press the bell b.