Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot. Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot Andrea. Slice or grate the mozzarella and add to the top of the sizzling beef and spinach one-pot. Once melted, remove from the oven, top with fresh parsley and serve.
Ground turkey or beef is cooked with onions and fresh garlic in a pot, then tomato sauce and pasta are added and everything is simmered together until the pasta is al-dente. As a finishing touch, shredded Mozzarella cheese is stirred in, melting from the heat of the freshly cooked pasta. To start off, pull out your big skillet – you know the one. You can cook Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of small red onions, finely diced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of red chilli pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green chilli pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of dried Bay leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley, plus extra for garnishing.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly chopped oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 350 ml of hot chicken or beef stock.
- It’s 500 g of mince beef.
- Prepare 2 of mozzarella balls, sliced.
Heat it on medium high heat and add in a pound of ground beef. While the beef is browning I also like to add in a couple tablespoons of dried, minced onion and some minced garlic. Push the onions to the outside, turn the heat up a little, add the mince and fry until browned all over. To a large skillet or shallow pot, add the olive oil and place over medium-high heat.
Mince Beef and Mozzarella One-Pot step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a pan that is able to be used on the hob and in oven. Then add the beef and cook for 5-8 minutes until beef is browned all over. Stir and breakup any clumps of mince beef with the wooden spoon..
- Any an excess liquid from the pan then add in the carrot, onions and garlic and fry for another 5 minutes or so..
- Then add in the paprika, pepper and chillies. Stir regularly so it doesn't stick to the bottom..
- Next add in the tomato, tomato puree, oregano, parsley, soy sauce, stock, salt, pepper and bay leaves. Stir well. Cover with lid and simmer over a medium heat for 20-25 minutes..
- Then turn heat to low and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened..
- If your going to cook it through straight away then preheat oven to 200c at this point. If your planning to finish the cooking off at a later hour then just cover the suacepan with a lid and set aside until needed..
- Spread the mince evenly in the saucepan and add the mozzarella slices over the mince..
- Transfer to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted..
- Garnish with parsley and serve. I served mine with pasta but it can be served with anything such as rice, vegetables or boiled potatoes..
Add the ground beef, crumbling it in the pan with a spoon/spatula, and cook until browned. If there is an excess of fat, drain it off. Meatballs are the perfect way to use beef mince. Make our cheesy one-pot for a crowd-pleasing meal. There's no way of plating this up politely, so just serve it in the middle of the table and let everyone dig in.