My Italian Blend, Beef & Veg & Pasta Bows. 😁. My Italian Blend, Beef & Veg & Pasta Bows. 😁 Maureen 😀 Liverpool England In this is Advacado, Aubergine, Garlic, tomatoes fresh and canned. Sirloin Beef pieces, Spinach,italian herbs, fresh Basil, curley & Mascarpone soft cheese,courgette, Farfalle #pasta bows. Place the roast into a slow cooker, and season with Italian dressing mix.
Not only does milk produce a very delicious Roast it also makes a creamy perfectly spiced sauce. Serve it over oven roasted potatoes and sliced beef to make Sunday dinner even more special! After hearing so much about beef cooked in milkContinue Reading Italian seasoning is one I reach for over and over again. You can have My Italian Blend, Beef & Veg & Pasta Bows. 😁 using 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Italian Blend, Beef & Veg & Pasta Bows. 😁
- Prepare 200 g of Sirloin Beef cut up into small pieces.
- It’s 2 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 4 of large cloves garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tbls of italian herbs.
- Prepare to taste of Seasalt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of Aubergine.
- It’s 1 of Avacado sliced.
- Prepare 10 of fresh Cherry Tomatoes whole.
- It’s 2 cups of Spinach.
- It’s 1 can of crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red wine.
- It’s 1 of sweet bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of ,/2 onion chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh curly parsley.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomatoe puree.
- It’s 4 tbls of Italian Mascarpone soft cheese.
- Prepare of Small handful parsley & 1 tbls mascarpone cheese for finished.
It has the perfect balance of earthy, sweet, and savory flavors. It blends beautifully with so many dishes from potatoes, chicken, beef, fish, vegetables and even bread. Italian seasoning is one of the best of the seasoning blends out there. Italian Seasoning is a blend of dried herbs and spices creating the perfect addition to your pasta sauces, marinades or your choice of chicken, beef or pork dishes!
My Italian Blend, Beef & Veg & Pasta Bows. 😁 step by step
- Add the oil heat up and add the onions fry for 1 minute..
- Add the garlic and fty for 3 secounds.
- Add the beef and turn down to medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add all these one after the other fast. Balsamic vinegar stir.
- .fresh Basil or 1 tsp dried basil..
- Then tomatoes stir.
- Italian herbs and wine stir.
- Aubergines and stir in.
- Sweet peppers.
- Canned tomatoes stir in.
- .advacado stir gently.
- Tomato puree stir.
- Soft mascarpone cheese gently stir in.
- Add the cooked pasta stir in.
- All done. Add the blob of cheese to the middle and the parsley around it..
- Serve immediatly or serve cold on a hot day..
The possibilities are completely endless, Italian Seasoning is perfect for grilled vegetables, sprinkled on pizza or used in soups or sauces. My pkg. of ground beef was about a pound and a quarter. I changed the recipe a bit more by cooking the ground beef with chopped onion, and added garlic to the zucchini. I also used a different pasta sauce and whole milk shredded mozzarella and provolone blend, because that's what I had on hand. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.