Buffalo Shrimp. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders. Get Your Sporting Gear Updated Now! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Shake off the excess flour and fry until. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place in a medium bowl and add buffalo sauce. You can have Buffalo Shrimp using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Shrimp
- You need 1 1/2 lb of extra large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 of FOR COATING SHRIMP.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of FOR BUFFALO SAUCE.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot sauce, I used Franks brand.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 4 cup of or more oil for frying, I used canola oil.
- It’s 1 of Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip, recipe below.
- It’s 1 of Spicy Ranch Dressing / Dip, recipe below.
- You need 1 of TO SERVE WITH SHRIMP.
- It’s 2 of cucumbers, cut into sticks.
- You need 4 of stalks celery, cut into sticks.
Place margarine in a frying pan and let melt until it starts bubbling. Place shrimp in the butter along with garlic. Remove the shrimp from the pan and drizzle in buffalo sauce. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Buffalo Shrimp instructions
- In a large bowl whisk mayonnaise and cold water until smooth, add shrimp, mix them to coat with mixture and place in refrigerator while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- In another large bowl combine ingredients for coating shrimp, whisk to combine.
- In a third bowl combine hot sauce ingredients and heat in microwave just to have butter melted and warm sauce.
- Heat oil in dutch oven to 365. Leave enough room in pot for oil to expand..
- Remove shrimp from mayonnaise / water mjxture and place on paper towels to remove excess liquid, but do not dry them.
- Add shrimp to bowl with seasoned flour, toss to coat them.
- Fry shrimp in hot oil, shaking off excess coating before dropping in oil. Do not crowd shrimp, they need room to cook. Each batch will take 3 to 4 minutes..
- Drain as they come out of oil on paper towels.
- Toss with warm sauce.
- Remove from sauce with a slotted spoon to a serving platter. Serve with celery sticks, cucumber sticks. Have blue cheese and ranch dip for dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348704-creamy-blue-cheese-dressing-and-dip.
Add the flour, salt and pepper and garlic powder to a gallon size ziploc bag. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Shake off any excess flour and add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer. Add shrimp, and toss to coat well. Combine the egg and milk in a small bowl.