Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich. Peri-Peri Sandwich is a spicy sandwich that is grilled to perfection and filled with vegetables, paneer, and cheese. It is a delicious recipe that you can try at home as an evening snack or a breakfast recipe. The star of this recipe is peri-peri spice which makes the simple sandwich an extraordinary one.
You can use grated cheese in place of cheese slice. Roasted Veggie Sandwiches with Peri Peri Finally, a veggie sandwich you actually crave. Peri peri sauce infuses the roasted vegetables with a citrus, garlic, and a mild heat. You can have Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich
- You need 4 of brown bread slices.
- You need 4 tbsp of peri peri mayo sauce(recipe shared before).
- You need 1 of medium tomato finely sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion finely sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber finely sliced.
- You need 1 of boiled potato finely sliced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Chaat masala/ Sandwich masala.
- You need of Tomato sauce to serve with Sandwich.
- It’s of Peri Peri Potato Chips / Wafer to Serve.
Warning: So good that you probably won't want a different veggie sandwich ever again! Peri Peri Grilled Sandwich is very tasty and Healthy. It is easy to make at home. Flame-grilled to order in the heat level of your choice.
Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich step by step
- To prepare peri peri veg sandwich. Take two brown bread slices. Apply butter on one side of both bread slices. Turn it. Apply peri peri mayo sauce on unbuttered sides. Place one bread slice on warm grill sandwich pan/ tawa..
- On it arrange tomato slices,on it onion slices as shown..
- On it cucumber slices,then boiled potato slices. Sprinkle chaat masala. Cover with another prepared bread slice(,peri peri mayo sauce side)..
- Grill on both sides till crispy golden..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Spicy Peri Peri Veg Grill Sandwich with Peri Peri Potato Chips/ Wafer and tomato sauce..
Bar & Grill in Peshawar, Pakistan. Peri Peri was originally discovered by the Portugese hundreds of years ago in Mozambique. They loved its Piquant, yet rich flavor, so they. Peri Peri sandvich is a a healthy recipe. It is a high protein diet.