Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Great recipe for Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup.
Add enough canola oil to cover the cooking surface of the pan and heat to smoking. Return cooked eggs to the pan. Great recipe for Our Family's Stir-Fried Rice. You can cook Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup
- You need of as listed in recipe 2 servings of fried rice.
- It’s of Thin omelette.
- You need of ◎Eggs.
- It’s of ◎Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Ankake soup.
- It’s of ○Water.
- It’s of ○Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare of each ○Salt and pepper.
- It’s of few drops ○Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Homemade char siu sauce.
- It’s of Homemade lard.
- You need of ○ Umami seasoning.
- Prepare of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare of Finely sliced green onions.
- You need of Parboiled whiteleg shrimp.
My parents taught me this recipe. If you don't have any homemade lard on hand, feel free to use the kind you can get at the store! In that case, you won't need any vegetable oil, but use a teeny bit more lard when stir-frying. Easy crab fried rice with thick crab sauce flavored with Somi Shantan soup base.
Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup instructions
- Prepare the soup: put the ingredients marked ○ in a pot and heat. Taste, and season with salt if necessary..
- Once it starts to simmer, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken it..
- Mix with a rubber spatula, and once thickened, turn off the heat..
- Make the fried rice as instructed in. Portion onto 2 plates. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149847-our-familys-stir-fried-rice.
- Beat together the ◎ marked ingredients. Heat a frying pan and grease with vegetable oil. Pour in the beaten egg mixture to coat the entire pan..
- Once set, slide a chopstick underneath and carefully flip it over..
- This side only needs to be fried for a few seconds!.
- Quickly place on top of the fried rice. Make one more omelette for the other portion of fried rice..
- Using chopsticks etc., arrange the omelette so that it completely covers the rice..
- Peel and remove the vein from each shrimp, then soak in sake and katakuriko (not listed) to remove the odour, and parboil. I recommend using whiteleg shrimp..
- Slice the parboiled whiteleg shrimp in 2, diagonally ※Slicing them makes it easier to arrange them on top of the omelette..
- Heat the Step 3 pot again, and add the Step 11 shrimps..
- Bring to a boil, add the thinly sliced green onion, continue to heat for a few more seconds and then turn off the heat quickly ※Be sure not to heat for too long after adding the green onions..
- Add the Step 13 ankake soup to Step 9..
- Flip any backwards shrimp over, so that the non-cut sides are facing upwards..
- Finally, pile some of the green onions in the center, and it's done!.
- Adding soup and omelette to fried rice makes it extra luxurious. Enjoy while it's still hot..
This Chinese House Special fried rice recipe is so rich with flavor and texture. For the Chinese fried rice I used shrimp, chicken and beef. I'll start by saying the food was very good but the service was a completely different story. We got the soup, egg rolls, and rice all almost at the same time. Top with rice noodles and serve.