Egg and minced beef frittata. Egg and minced beef frittata Fonssy Delights. Add little oil to a hot pan, add your minced meat with garlic, ginger, onions, pepper, salt and seasoning cube fry till meat turns brown. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
This speeds up the cooking process. Pour the egg mixture on top of everything in the. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness. You can have Egg and minced beef frittata using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg and minced beef frittata
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare of Minced beef.
- It’s of Bell peppers.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
For custardy, rich frittatas, whisk "pourable" dairy like whole milk, cream, sour cream, or even unflavored yogurt into your eggs. Add the egg mixture to the skillet once the add-ins are cooked. Use a spatula to combine everything, cook the mixture for a couple minutes, and then transfer it to the hot oven. Ground beef, diced potato, and cooked rice add a lot of heft, with pepper jack cheese, spices, tomatoes, corn, jalapeno, and cilantro rounding things out.
Egg and minced beef frittata instructions
- Add little oil to a hot pan, add your minced meat with garlic, ginger, onions, pepper, salt and seasoning cube fry till meat turns brown.
- Add your chopped bell peppers and stir to mix well, put it off the heat.
- Set aside to cool for about 5 to 10 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Break your eggs and add salt, whisk till well blended..
- Mix the meat sauce with eggs till well incorporated.
- Pour into a greased baking dish or pan and bake for 10 minutes or till the egg sets..
- Serve with fried yam, plantain or potato.
After enjoying this southwestern frittata for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner – not on the same day – it truly fits in as a satisfying option for any mealtime. Tags Egg Recipe Freestyle Mother's Day Frittata Brunch Pour the egg mixture over the corned beef hash. Ground Beef Basil and Tomato Frittata is another easy frittata recipe that you can cook for breakfast or lunch. As the name suggests, this recipe requires ground beef, basil, and tomato slices. I enjoy eating this egg dish with a slice of toasted bread and some tomato ketchup.