Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Our favorite weeknight friendly spaghetti recipe with a meat sauce that is made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. You can have Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 800 g of tomatoes in a can.
- Prepare 400 g of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (for garnish).
This penne pasta dish is a perfect Sufficiently browning the meat for the meat sauce! These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to give red sauce a rest. The meat sauce is simple and made completely from. In a large saute pan with high sides or a sauce pot, over medium heat, add olive oil.
Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce step by step
- Add onions and garlic to heated olive oil and sauté on medium-high for 3~4 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the ground beef (patted dry and down to room temp.) and salt to the pan. Crush with a wooden spatula to mix with the onion and garlic. Cook until both sides are brown (8-10 minutes)..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and tomato sauce and mix evenly..
- Reduce the sauce to a simmer or until it reaches the desired consistency. Be sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Pour sauce over some cooked pasta of your choice (preferably shorter length pasta like ravioli or lasagna)..
- Garnish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan and a sprig of fresh basil..
Add the ground beef and cook through while crumbling. If there is excess grease drain it off before moving on. While pasta cooks, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Easy Penne with Meat Sauce Recipe: In a large stockpot, set water to boil and follow cooking instructions for your favorite pasta In a medium sauce pan, add olive oil, and brown ground beef. Brown the Ground Beef Once browned, add the jar of Brad's Spaghetti sauce.