Home made burger. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Enjoy A Juicy Burger With Melty Cheese, Crispy Bacon & Great BBQ Flavor.
You can double the recipe and freeze half of the patties in wax paper to eat at a later time. Fine to place on the grill frozen (just add to the cooking time). Spread the beef out flat and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Home made burger using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made burger
- Prepare of Buns(Burger bread).
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of butter.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs(1 for the recipe and 1 for egg wash).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s of Sesame seed/black seed(optional).
- Prepare of you can make 7-8 small buns with this measurement.
- Prepare of Burger patty:.
- You need of Minced meat.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet(grated).
- You need of Grated onion.
- Prepare of Grated fresh ginger and garlic.
- It’s of Seasoning and spices.
- It’s of Soy sauce(optional).
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 8 of eggs(depends on d number of ur buns).
- You need of Thinly sliced onion.
- You need of Thinly sliced tomatoes.
If you have a secret ingredient like. Crumble in beef& using your hands or a fork, gently mix together. Handle the meat as little as possible – the more you work it, the tougher it gets. Gently shape (don't firmly press) mixture into burgers about ¾ inch thick.
Home made burger step by step
- Starting with the burger buns,place all your dry ingredients in a large clean bowl,break in your egg then pour the warm milk and butter and knead well for about 15 minutes until soft soft and smooth.Cover it and place in a warm place to rise until it doubles in size(30-45 minutes).After it rise remove the air from the dough by punching it..
- Divide the dough into 8 small balls,place it in a grease baking tray,allow it to rise again for about 15 minutes.Use the 1 egg to wash the balls and sprinkle sesame seed at the top.Pre heat the oven and bake until golden brown.Allow the buns to cool down then use a sharp knife to cut the bun horizontally,spread little amount of butter and toast the bun little..
- Burger buns.
- Burger buns.
- To make the burger patties: Combine minced meat, scotch bonnet,soy sauce,grated onion,ginger and garlic,Spices and seasoning and break in an egg.Divide it into 8 balls and make a patty.Shallow fry in a little oil until the meat is Cook all through..
- Burger patties.
- Break the eggs and fry it one by one and keep aside..
- For the burger sauce:mix 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise with 4 tablespoon of Ketchup..
- To Arrange: Spread the burger sauce then place the lettuce, then the meat patty,then the fried egg and lastly the tomato and onion,then spread the burger sauce at d top and cover with half bun.Repeat the process for the other.NB:you can use a Cheddar cheese if you want,,but I didn't use it in this recipe.Enjoy.
Using your thumb, make a shallow depression in the centre of each burger to prevent puffing up during cooking. This all-American, homemade hamburger recipe is on our menu more than any other food. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida. Grilled Italian Burgers When all I had available was ground beef and I was tired of plain-old hamburgers, I invented these. A good dose of Italian seasonings and mozzarella makes them unique. To Cook Burgers on the stove: Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.