Breakfast Pizza Casserole. Bestel Pizza online en geniet van lekker eten in enkele klikken! How to Make Pizza Breakfast Casserole This casserole can be made ahead. Then the next morning you just bake it and have a hot breakfast.
It's a great dish for a holiday brunch. Remove the casserole from the oven and spread pizza sauce across the top. Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently until no longer pink. You can cook Breakfast Pizza Casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza Casserole
- You need 1 can of biscuit dough.
- It’s to taste of breakfast sausage.
- You need 4 cups of cream gravy.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare to taste of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of Mozzarella cheese.
Press together to form a crust. In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist. In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat; drain and cool slightly.
Breakfast Pizza Casserole step by step
- Form biscuits into pizza dough in the dish.
- Cook sausage, then add 4 cups of gravy..
- Cook bacon.
- Scramble eggs with milk and some cheddar cheese..
- Spread 1/2 the sausage & gravy onto the dough..
- Spread eggs onto dough.
- Crumble bacon onto eggs.
- Add the rest of the sausage & gravy.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min to an hour. Untill biscuits are browned and cooked..
Sprinkle the sausage, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over pizza. We love breakfast food and we love pizza! There are all different breakfast pizza recipes out there but this one is our favorite because it is so simple to make and I almost always have all the ingredients on hand. It is also perfect on the go which is great when we are busy in the filed planting, harvesting or trying to get kids off to school.