Cheesy creamy broccoli with chickenballs. Five ingredient creamy, cheesy baked broccoli with tons of flavor and very little effort. I love this with rice for an easy dinner or as a Thanksgiving side dish! Also, this can be a partially healthy meal if you cut down the cheese you put into this dish and use low-fat sour cream.
Making Creamy Broccoli and Cheese Casserole in Advance Transfer cooked rice into a large mixing bowl, and stir in the chicken, broccoli, and onion. Remove bacon from pan and to the same pan, add the butter, garlic, broccoli, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and a dash of salt and pepper. Add the heavy cream, cheese, and cooked bacon. You can cook Cheesy creamy broccoli with chickenballs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy creamy broccoli with chickenballs
- You need 2 lb of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cup of shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 24 piece of parmesan chickenballs, see my recipe attached.
In a medium-sized bowl combine mild cheddar cheese, Cream Cheese, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Broccoli florets. Make sure you add salt as per your taste. Combine this evenly using a spoon so that the cheese and cream cheese is completely coated on the broccoli florets. Now Place the Broccoli Cheese Mixture in the center of the Season Chicken breast.
Cheesy creamy broccoli with chickenballs step by step
- In a pot add broth and broccoli. Then add salt. Cook till desired tenderness. Drain if any liquid is left.
- In a saucepan add coconut milk. Heat add butter. When it starts to bubble add cheese. Stirring constantly. Till thickens.
- Add parmesan chickenballs to broccoli. Pour sauce over the top serve hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350184-parmesan-chickenballs.
- This would be good with Brussels sprouts instead of broccoli..
How to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken: Start with cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts. You can leave them whole and shred them at the end if desired. Next add lots of mushrooms and onions. Boil the pasta in salted water according to package directions. Strain the pasta and broccoli and return to the same pot.