Italian Rolls with Aussie Beef. For a rustic Italian dinner, serve Italian Beef Rolls, Fettuccine with Pesto, commercial Italian bread, and Blackberry Granita. Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add beef rolls; cook until browned on all sides.
This potato pasta is one variation sometimes referred to as 'dish rag pasta' in Italian cuisine. Place a slice of mozzarella on each piece, then top with parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roll each piece up tightly and secure with a string. You can cook Italian Rolls with Aussie Beef using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Rolls with Aussie Beef
- You need 300 grams of Beef shoulder, thinly sliced (I used Aussie beef).
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Grated cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Grainy mustard.
- You need 1/3 bunch of ●Parsley (cut into chunks).
- You need 40 grams of ●Sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 of ●Red bell pepper (finely chopped).
- You need 1 clove of ●Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Plain flour (Cake flour).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of ★For the sauce★.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 can of Vegetable juice (unsalted).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare of ＊＊＊＊＊.
- It’s 1 of as a side Warm vegetables (any of your favorites).
- Prepare 1 of Heavy cream (coffee creamer works too).
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and brown the rolls evenly on each side. Place sausage roll on a lined baking tray (seal side down), then baste with more egg wash. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Add onion to pot, and cook, stirring, until soft.
Italian Rolls with Aussie Beef instructions
- Chop up the ● for the filling. Don't throw away the parsley stems! We'll use them in the sauce later..
- Spread the strips of meat out on a piece of cling wrap until it's about as large as a sheet of nori seaweed. Try to maintain the same thickness so it looks better later..
- Season with salt and pepper, spread grainy mustard, sprinkle cheese, and cover with the vegetables you chopped in 1. Leave an open edge around the vegetables!.
- Using cling wrap, carefully roll up the meat just like you would a sushi roll. Pinch each end closed to ensure no filling escapes, then lightly dust with cake flour. The cake flour really brings out the flavor of the meat and helps thicken the sauce..
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a pan and saute the meat roll until browned on all sides. Add all of the other seasonings besides salt and pepper along with the parsley stem, cover, reduce heat to low, and steam for 10 minutes. After about 5 minutes, flip over so everything cooks evenly..
- Once it's cooked, remove the parsley and season with salt and pepper. If you'd like, you can put some ketchup! Let the meat rest before cutting into it!.
- Cover a plate with sauce, arrange the sliced meat roll, and garnish with warm vegetables. If you have heavy cream, add some to the sauce for a creamier texture and a little flair to the dish.
Continue until all the meat is rolled. In a small plate add flour, dredge rollups well in the flour one at a time. On the far side of one of the skins, place a piece of Beef, your vegetable mix and cheese, and a nice teaspoon of Giardiniera. What you are going for is enough filling to get an even bite. Roll tightly the shell around the filling in a shape of an eggroll.