Easy to make and yummy cheesecake. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Make our top-rated strawberry cheesecake in four easy steps: blend soft cheese with double cream, vanilla and icing sugar for a silky smooth filling.
This authentic creamy dessert will add a taste of New York to any dining table. Combine the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric handheld mixer, blend the cheeses together until light and fluffy. You can cook Easy to make and yummy cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy to make and yummy cheesecake
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 blocks of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 5-6 piece of digestive biscuits.
- You need 3-4 tablespoon of melted butter.
Add the icing sugar a little at a time and blend. You could just make the baked lemon cheesecake (it would still go down a treat). This baked yogurt cheesecake is made with rich ingredients, but the lack of a base. Indulge in a slice, (or two), of food writer Ren Behan's Polish Christmas.
Easy to make and yummy cheesecake step by step
- Crush the digestive biscuits and combine with the melted butter. Lay a piece of baking sheet on the baking pan and spread the biscuit evenly on the pan. Press down hard until they form a nice and hard crust.
- Put the biscuit into the fridge while you get on with the batter.
- Combine fist the cream cheese and the sour cream. Beat it until it's just combined and add in the rest of the ingredients.(Do not overbeat the batter).
- Take out the biscuit base and put the batter onto the base. Bake the cheesecake at 135 degree for 45 minutes. To see if it's cooked, poke a toothpick into the cheesecake. If it comes out clean, take it out of the oven and leave it to chill.
- When the cake is completely chilled, refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
- For the finishing touch, use a hot knife to smooth out the edges of the cake. You can put some toppings. (I use Nutella sauce and blueberries).
Here are our top recipes, which will you make? Press into the bottom of a round cake tin. Beat together cream cheese, cream, icing sugar and vanilla. Top biscuit base with mixture and chill for an hour or so. ● Add cream cheese into a bowl and using a handheld whisk at lowest speed, whisk it just until creamy. Now add in sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract, flour and lemon juice.