Faux roast pork fried rice. Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes. Faux roast pork fried rice for Mom. This pork fried rice recipe from Delish.com satisfies your takeout craving without all that extra fat and salt.
This Asian-inspired fried rice is a great way to turn leftovers into a whole new meal. Rice is my comfort food, so there's. Add the ginger and cook for another minute. You can have Faux roast pork fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Faux roast pork fried rice
- You need 2 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chinese style roasted pork in oven if grill isn't available, see recipe attached.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lite soya sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Add the rice, mixing well and breaking up any clumps as you. Thai-Style Fried Rice: Fried rice made Thai style uses jasmine rice and fish sauce in place of soy sauce. Common additions are chicken or shrimp, pineapple, eggs, cashews, or tomatoes. Kimchi Fried Rice: Tangy, spicy kimchi brings tons of flavor to any fried rice recipe.
Faux roast pork fried rice step by step
- Add rice and oil to a deep pan heat rice till all is coated and heated.
- Add broth and soya sauce.
- Stir well bring to boil when craters form when liquid is almost gone add cup of water bring to boil cover remove from heat let sit 15 minutes.
- Scramble the eggs add to rice after the 15 minutes is up.
- Then add roasted pork and peas stir and cover 4 minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363480-chinese-style-roasted-pork-when-you-cant-grill-it-out.
There shouldn't be any big clumps! With the wok over medium heat, add a tablespoon of oil and sauté the onions until translucent and then stir in the roast pork. Add the rice and mix well. Melt butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Remove pork mixture to a bowl and return pan to medium heat.