Breakfast pizza. Bestel Pizza online en geniet van lekker eten in enkele klikken! Breakfast pizza is topped with chorizo, nacho cheese sauce, spiced-up eggs, and frozen hash browns using refrigerated pizza crust. A tasty pizza for anyone who enjoys spicy foods.
Breakfast Pizza Recipes Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it delicious with our top picks for breakfast pizza recipes. Tarte Flambe with Softly Scrambled Eggs and Goat Cheese Pizza for breakfast? This recipe is loaded with bacon, eggs, cream cheese and bell peppers to make any morning tastier. You can have Breakfast pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast pizza
- You need 1 of refrigerated pizza crust.
- You need 1/2 lb of sausage.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of diced or cubes of ham.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s of To taste: salt.
- It’s 2 cups of milk + 2 tablespoons flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs + 1/4 cup milk.
Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan. I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. The popularity of breakfast pizzas has spread across the country and can be enjoyed at any time of day! Should bacon be cooked before putting it on pizza?
Breakfast pizza step by step
- Preheat oven as directed on pizza crust package and press your crust onto a greased pan. Cook your sausage then set aside..
- Mix the milk flour, salt and pepper and put in the pan with the sausage grease and heat to medium heat. Whisk continuously until it thickens to a gravy. Spread over pizza dough..
- Cut up your bacon and onion into bite sized pieces and cook. Place on top of pizza..
- Mix your milk and eggs and cook to scrambled and add on the pizza with the cubes of ham. Top with cheese and more pepper. Bake 20-25 minutes until crust is golden brown..
Breakfast pizza is a great way to use up leftovers. Cube leftover frittata (or breakfast casserole) and put that on the pizza instead of the scrambled eggs, or swap the hash browns for leftover roasted vegetables from last night's dinner. The formula of pizza crust + cheese sauce + cheese + toppings will make those leftovers exciting again. Brush crust with olive oil and prick with a fork to avoid bubbles. This pizza features soft-scrambled eggs in a creamy sauce topped with sausage, peppers, onions. whatever your favorite omelet topping!