Tomato Soup Recipe | How to make Tomato Soup. These Recipes May Taste Like They Took Hours To Make, But They're Fast & Simple To Make! Campbell's® Tomato Soup Is The Base For Some Delicious Recipes! But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did.
The best canned tomato soup recipe! A great way to use up those extra tomatoes from the garden. When ready to serve, mix with equal parts milk and warm. You can cook Tomato Soup Recipe | How to make Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup Recipe | How to make Tomato Soup
- Prepare 2 big of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion small.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Beetroot/Carrot small piece optional.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn flour.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of Bread pieces optional.
- You need as required of Ghee for toasting bread.
Melt the butter in a large pot or Dutch oven. Throw in the onion and cook until translucent. Now dump in the diced tomatoes and stir to combine. Have the perfect cozy night indoors with one of these warm tomato soup recipes.
Tomato Soup Recipe | How to make Tomato Soup instructions
- Finely chop the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in the pan. Add finely chopped garlic and onions and saute for 1 min..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and saute..
- Then add chopped beetroot to it..
- Add 1/2 cup water and allow it to boil. Cook till tomatoes are mushy and all water is absorbed..
- Cool down and transfer to mixer Grind to smooth paste.
- Add two cups of water and filter the tomato paste to have smooth silky texture..
- Now heat the tomato puree in the pan Take corn flour and mix it with water without lumps. Add this mixture to tomato soup to thicken..
- Then add salt, pepper powder and sugar..
- Allow the soup to boil for 3-4 minutes and switch off the flame..
- Garnish with bread croutons and enjoy them..
This is my go-to tomato soup recipe. The soup is inspired by one of the most famous recipes out there — Marcella Hazan's Tomato Sauce. Butter, tomatoes, and onion are simmered until slightly thickened. Out comes the onion and the sauce is ready to be spooned over pasta. Place tomatoes with juices in a blender; cover and process until pureed.