Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Food you never knew you wanted.
Rajma Pasta with bell peppers is a super delicious recipe that's also easy to make. It's a must try a dish that will be a fun but healthy surprise for your children Tip in the cooked rajma and the Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce. Add pizza seasoning and stir well. You can have Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato purèe.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4-5 of large tomatoes (blanched, peeled and diced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh basil.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar/honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup (you can skip this if u want it healthy ^-^).
- It’s of Pasta (Any type) (depending on servings).
Forget jars of red sauce — homemade marinara is where it's at. You can also use this basic. Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta. Delicious Flavor From Real Ingredients With New Knorr® Selects.
Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta step by step
- Take a large sized pot, Add in your olive oil and let it get hot. Once hot, add in your chopped onions and cook until golden brown..
- After its golden brown, add in your garlic and stir until a blended aroma of onions and garlic comes up..
- Then add in your diced tomatoes and cook until tomatoe'ss color slightly changes..
- When it changes add in your tomato purèe and seasonings (salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, Brown sugar/honey, oregano, both of the basil,thyme and ketchup)..
- Once that is done, Add the boiled kidney beans and water, cover it with a lid and cook it for 30 minutes, till then you can boil your pasta, drain it and add olive oil so that it doesnt stick with each other..
- When 30 minutes are over, close the heat..
- Finally add your pasta(I added a little bit of boiled rice but that's optional) and sauce on top. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve =).
Knorr® Selects™ Sides Are Made Without Any Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Once hot, add in your chopped onions and cook until golden brown. After its golden brown, add in your garlic and stir until a blended aroma of onions and garlic comes. Prepare pasta according to package instructions.