Spaghetti Bolognese with shredded Beef😋 #Cookpad2020 #LagosStat. Today, I am bringing you shredded beef bolognese. A wicked, super tasty and exciting dish. Now, I am sure most people would love and appreciate a well-cooked spaghetti bolognese.
While the pasta cooks, finish the sauce. Drain the pasta well and toss with the Bolognese sauce. Serve with a good scoop of fresh ricotta cheese and garnish with some shredded basil, grated Parmigiano and a drizzle of olive oil. You can cook Spaghetti Bolognese with shredded Beef😋 #Cookpad2020 #LagosStat using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese with shredded Beef😋 #Cookpad2020 #LagosStat
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic clove chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of lean minced beef.
- Prepare 90 g of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano or mixed herbs.
- It’s 4 of big fresh tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 300 ml of hot beef stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Prepare of salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s 350 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
And while this Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Ragu Sauce will be great with any type of pasta, the best pasta for a rich sauce like this ragu is pappardelle. This wide, flat pasta is especially great for this recipe because the shredded beef clings to the wide strands. This is a very good recipe for bolognese sauce. Of course, as with most recipes, a little tweaking made it superb.
Spaghetti Bolognese with shredded Beef😋 #Cookpad2020 #LagosStat step by step
- Put the onion and oil in a large pan and fry over a fairly high heat for 3-4 mins. Add the garlic and mince and fry until they both brown. Add the mushrooms and herbs, and cook for another couple of mins..
- Stir in the tomatoes, beef stock, tomato purée, and seasoning cubes. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 mins. Lastly add in already cooked shredded beef.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling, salted water, according to packet instructions. Drain well, run hot water through it, put it back in the pan and add a dash of olive oil, if you like, then stir in the meat sauce. Serve in hot bowls and hand round Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling on top..
I also fried the bacon first, then removed it from the pan and fried my onion, celery and shredded carrot in the bacon fat. When they were soft, I added the pork, beef and garlic. Then I followed it exactly as it was. I also sauteed onions and garlic with the ground beef and added Italian seasoning to the sauce. Some reviewers think that cheddar and spaghetti makes a strange combination but I love it!