Crisco Sugar Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Cookies Sugar? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. BEAT shortening and sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
Remove to wire rack to cool. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Stir flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl until blended. You can have Crisco Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crisco Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Butter Flavored Crisco (or half shortening and half butter).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream of tarter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Crisco cookies aren't as common now as perhaps they were in my great grandmother's generation, but they're absolutely, hands down, the most perfect sugar cookie I've had. They're soft, tender, and perfectly sweet. Blend Crisco, sugar, egg and extract. Add combined dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Crisco Sugar Cookies instructions
- Cream the shortening and sugars together..
- Beat eggs in one at a time..
- Add milk and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tarter, and salt in a separate bowl..
- Mix with creamed mixture into one until well blended. A dough should form..
- Cover and chill for at least an hour (preferably overnight.) If you want a drop cookie, just skip this step..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Separate dough into two balls..
- Roll one ball out to about 1/4 inch thickness on parchment paper or a lightly floured surface..
- Cut the cookies to desired shapes. Place on ungreased baking sheet..
- Decorate cookies with colored sugar, candy, or a simple cinnamon/sugar mix..
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden..
- Set out to cool. Once cool you can ice non-decorated cookies..
You may roll and cut in shapes or may drop off spoon. Combine sugar and butter flavor crisco in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat until well blended and fluffy. Big Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting.