Chicken Parmesan Pizza. Quality Italian® Now Ships Its Iconic Chicken Parm Pizza Nationwide for Free on Goldbelly™. In the mood for Chicken Parmesan? Our Tomato Basil Sauce will kick it up a notch.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Blot with paper towels to remove excess oil. Add the tomato sauce to the fried chicken disc, spreading it in an even layer. You can have Chicken Parmesan Pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- Prepare 1 of FOR PIZZA BASE.
- It’s 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 large of egg, beaten.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1 small of onion, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- You need 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- It’s 10 slice of of pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 tsp of italian dry seasoning blend.
Lay the mozzarella over the sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan over the top. To browned meat, add garlic and onions, then season with salt and pepper. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Let dough stand at room temperature while you prepare the toppings.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza step by step
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425..
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle..
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!.
Spray prepared baking sheet cooking spray. Get creative with chicken using this recipe. Chicken Parmesan is an Italian-American dish typically featuring breaded chicken, tomato sauce, and mozzarella and parmesan cheese. In America, it's usually served over pasta or as a sandwich, but in this recipe, it's on a pizza. It's a spin on the traditional chicken parmigiana, and you can make it in four easy steps.