Time-Saver Recipe – 2 Minute Pressure Cooker Pasta. The pressure cooker is a powerful ally to working mothers! I tried making a quick pasta, and using the regular pasta it came out deliciously with a texture just like fresh pasta. I was really surprised by the difference..
Extra Pinch of Salt: Sometimes you're just a pinch of salt away from awesomeness! Salt won't reduce the sourness, but will. Cooking pasta in a pressure cooker is possible, and it even brings efficient results. You can cook Time-Saver Recipe – 2 Minute Pressure Cooker Pasta using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Time-Saver Recipe – 2 Minute Pressure Cooker Pasta
- It’s 160 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Hot water.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Your favorite kind of sauce.
For instance, pasta al dente needs only four minutes, but if you like your pasta softer, five minutes are more than enough. This is pretty much breaking the myth that you cannot cook pasta in a pressure cooker. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pot along with the onion. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken broth and all-purpose flour.
Time-Saver Recipe – 2 Minute Pressure Cooker Pasta instructions
- Bring water to a boil in the pressure cooker. Once it boils add salt and the pasta. Break up the pasta a bit and close the lid..
- Once you hear the whistling of the steam after closing the lid, let it go for 2 minutes and don't turn off the heat!.
- Turn off the heat, remove from the pressure cooker and drain, and it's complete!!! Mix in with your favorite sauce..
- When mixing in with your favorite sauce, cook for 2 minutes in the pressure cooker. If you're going to mix it in without heating, then cook for 3 minutes in the pressure cooker!!!.
- It'll result in chewy pasta that tastes like fresh pasta!.
Whisk until smooth and set aside. Add all remaining ingredients, and stir well until all noodles are coated. Add water to the pot until it just covers the top of the noodles. Heat the pressure cooker, using the saute mode if it has one, and add the oil. Lightly brown the ground beef, onion, and garlic in the pressure cooker, stirring occasionally to break up the meat.