Persian Spinach & ground beef frittata. Persian Spinach and Yogurt Dip – Borani Esfenaj Unicorns In The Kitchen. pepper, plain yogurt, garlic, salt, spinach. Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans and Cranberries Yummly. Khoreshte Aloo Esfenaj is one of the best Persian Stews ever.
The ingredients used in this dish is are very healthy and nourishing. Plum spinach stew is one of the famous and traditional Persian stews that its fans are not usually low at home. This stew has a very delicious flavor, and it's one of the best cookery options available at formal parties and gatherings. You can cook Persian Spinach & ground beef frittata using 11 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Persian Spinach & ground beef frittata
- You need 200 g of spinach.
- You need 300 g of minced beef.
- You need 1 of large grated onoin.
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 7 of whole eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of walnuts, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of barberrie (zereshk).
- Prepare of Salt and paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Borani Esfenaj is a vegetarian Persian recipe with spinach, walnuts and yogurt. All the borani dishes in the Persian cuisine are served with yogurt, and Borani Esfenaj is mixed with yogurt before serving. While onions are frying place spinach in a pot along with a cup of water. Season with salt, cover and cook until spinach is just wilted.
Persian Spinach & ground beef frittata step by step
- Put your minced beef in a big bowl and add grated onion to the meat. Mix all together..
- Heat the oil in the pan, add the meat and fry until browned, set aside.
- Cook spinach leaves for 5 minutes..
- Cook boil potatoes as well..
- Put all cooked ingredients in a food processor and grind them..
- In a big bowl, crack the eggs, add all spices,.
- And barberries and chopped walnuts..
- Mix very well.
- Then add ground ingredients and combine all together..
- Heat good amount of oil in the pan, and once oil is very hot, pour mixture in pan a.
- And allow to fry and cook on medium heat.
- Then, flip over and let to cook other side..
- You can serve it with rice or with bread, both equally go well..
Once the onion has cooked just past translucent, add minced garlic. Persians introduced the Moors to spinach, and cauliflower was introduced to Persian cuisine from neighboring Asia Minor (present-day Turkey). Nargesi is an Iranian/Persian breakfast dish. It's mainly made with Spinach and eggs plus onions. Like many Persian dishes, the spices used in this one are salt, pepper and turmeric.