Simple biscuits with toping of chocolate and bunties. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Simple biscuits with toping of chocolate and bunties.
Save this recipe and keep it for later. To do this, melt your chosen type of chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave. Leave to cool a little, then dip half of each biscuit in the chocolate and leave them on parchment-lined trays somewhere cool to set. You can have Simple biscuits with toping of chocolate and bunties using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple biscuits with toping of chocolate and bunties
- It’s 100 g of butter softened 50 g caster sugar.
- It’s 150 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare of Melted cooking chocolate as required.
- Prepare of Bunties as required.
Again, the dipped biscuits will keep for up to three days in a tin or lidded plastic container. Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in flour and cocoa powder. Oreo Baileys fridge cake Fridge cakes are really popular in the US and are really easy to make. Layer up Oreos with sweetened whipped cream and leave in the fridge overnight for the biscuits to soften and become 'cake'.
Simple biscuits with toping of chocolate and bunties step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C / 160C fan Line a few baking trays with baking paper Mix the butter and sugar together.
- Measure the butter and put it in a large mixing bowl. Weigh the sugar and add it to the bowl..
- Beat together with a wooden spoon until well combined..
- Weigh the flour, then add to your mixing bowl. Carry on mixing then use your hands to bring it all together into a soft dough..
- Roll small pieces of dough (the size of a walnut or teaspoon) into round balls. Place on your baking tray, leaving space between them for spreading..
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until they are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack..
- Melt the Chocolate and garnish to biscuits & sprinkle the bunties 😋.
A top idea for the summer months when it's just too hot to face baking. An easy chocolate chip cookie recipe for soft biscuits with a squidgy middle that will impress family and friends. Get the recipe: Chocolate and coconut Bounty slice. Sticky marshmallow and chocolate tray bake. This delicious sticky marshmallow and chocolate tray bake has a gooey marshmallow texture and a rich chocolate flavour.