Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce. Huge Range of Skinny Syrups: Chocolate Orange, Billionaires Shortbread, Salted Caramel. Toasted Marshmallow, Cookies & Cream, Banoffee Pie, Red Velvet Cake, & Many More Fees & T&Cs apply. Get your favourites from Tortilla delivered.
Whisk together on medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. These will kill any sweet tooth and completely satisfy you! They are sweet and crispy and are the perfect movie snack, and are the best dipping utensil for vanilla ice cream or caramel sauce! You can have Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of flour tortillas (about the size of a corn tortilla).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter (salted or unsalted).
- You need of Caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of Topping Ideas.
- Prepare of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need of Caramel sauce (for drizzling on top or dipping).
- You need of Sliced bananas, chocolate chips, nuts, sprinkles etc.
Late July® Tortilla Chips Come In All Different Shapes And Flavors! Browse Through Our Variety Of Tasty Snacks Today. Great recipe for Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce. Flour tortillas covered in melted butter and cinnamon sugar then baked until golden brown and crispy.
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (350 Fahrenheit).
- Take your flour tortilla (about the same size as a corn tortilla) and fold in half. Then, fold over again..
- Next, using a sharp knife, cut down the center. Then, unfold the pieces as shown in step 2 and cut in half again. When you are done cutting, each chip size should be around the same as that of a tortilla chip..
- Then, mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together on a large plate..
- Melt the butter in the microwave, or in a small saucepan on the stove..
- Using a pastry brush, take the melted butter and lightly brush both sides of the chips. Then, place them on the plate with the sugar and press them down gently, coating both sides. *Tip: For a lightly sweetened chip, press it gently into the sugar mixture. If you prefer something sweeter, press the chip firmly into the sugar..
- Then, lay down parchment paper on your cooking tray. Transfer your chips onto the tray and bake for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the caramel sauce. In a medium-sized sauce pan, add heavy cream, brown sugar, and honey. Whisk together on medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. (About 2 minutes)..
- Then, turn heat on low and let the sauce simmer for 20 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Stir occasionally..
- After 10 minutes, take the chips out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes..
- Enjoy as a snack, or pair it up with vanilla ice cream! Or even serve on a party platter with the caramel sauce for dipping. 😋.
These Cinnamon Tortilla Chips are the. Here is how you cook it. Here is how you cook that. Spread out baked Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips on a large platter in a single, slightly overlapping layer. Soften Vanilla Ice Cream so it won't break the chips.