Breakfast Pizza. Breakfast pizza is topped with chorizo, nacho cheese sauce, spiced-up eggs, and frozen hash browns using refrigerated pizza crust. A tasty pizza for anyone who enjoys spicy foods. You can adjust the heat intensity to satisfy any taste buds by choosing mild cheese sauce and chorizo.
Tarte Flambe with Softly Scrambled Eggs and Goat Cheese Pizza for breakfast? This recipe is loaded with bacon, eggs, cream cheese and bell peppers to make any morning tastier. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan. You can have Breakfast Pizza using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- You need 4 of plain bagels split in half.
- Prepare 1 Lb of pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small diced onion.
- You need 1 package of peppered white country gravy mix that yields 3 cup.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 lb of shredded pepper jack or white American cheese.
I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. The popularity of breakfast pizzas has spread across the country and can be enjoyed at any time of day! Should bacon be cooked before putting it on pizza? Brush crust with olive oil and prick with a fork to avoid bubbles.
Breakfast Pizza instructions
- In a heavy skillet cook sausage and onion and drain, in a 4 cup sauce pan mix gravy mix and 2 cups milk cook until thick, spread on bagels add sausage and cheese cook at 425 for 15 mins.
- Serve with fruit for a balanced meal to start your day!.
Breakfast pizza is a great way to use up leftovers. Cube leftover frittata (or breakfast casserole) and put that on the pizza instead of the scrambled eggs, or swap the hash browns for leftover roasted vegetables from last night's dinner. The formula of pizza crust + cheese sauce + cheese + toppings will make those leftovers exciting again. This pizza features soft-scrambled eggs in a creamy sauce topped with sausage, peppers, onions. whatever your favorite omelet topping! Sharp cheddar cheese adds tang, and mozzarella gives that stretch and pull we love.