Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce. Heat oil in dutch oven sear pork on all sides remove to a plate. Add the pork; brown on all sides. Stir in the broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, thyme, pepper and bay leaf.
Place the peppercorns in a resealable bag and crush them coarsely with a meat mallet or rolling pin. The Best Pork Tenderloin With Cream Cheese Sauce Recipes on Yummly Place sliced pork on a greased/oiled baking sheet. You can have Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce
- Prepare 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- You need 2 cup of pork stock or broth (if you do not have pork broth subsitute with 1 cup low or no sodium chicken broth and 1 cup low or no sodium beef broth ) If you want to make a pork stock I have a recipe on my profile..
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated romano or parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 of sliced green onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
Brush oil over top of sliced pork. Add pork, and cook until lightly browned. Remove only pork, and keep warm. This creamy pork tenderloin medallions recipe is simple but elegant!
Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce instructions
- Season pork tenderloin with cajun seasoning. Heat oil in dutch oven sear pork on all sides remove to a plate. In dutch oven deglaze pan with white wine, reducing until almost gone, whisk in broth, cream, hot sauce, garlic and lemon juice, bring to a boil then reduce to a very low simmer, add pork to liquid, cover and poach about 15 minutes ( turning twice ) depending on thickness of pork. The internal temperature should be 140 to 145. Remove pork to plate, cover and let rest. Meanwhile increase heat to get the sauce to a boil and reduce to a creamy sauce.Whisk in romano cheese..
- Slice pork into 1/2 inch slices add sauce garnish with green onions and a sprinkle of roman cheese..
- Serve this with mashed potatos, rice or pasta for all the wonderful sauce!.
Great for an elevated weeknight meal or when you have company. These pan seared pork tenderloin medallions are coated in a delicious creamy herb sauce, and the best part is this easy pork recipe only takes about half an hour to make. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Remove from skillet and transfer the pork loin to a baking sheet.