Vickys Cherry Pie, GF DF EF SF NF. Order your favorites from many designers. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more. Find The Perfect Gift At Prezzybox.
I made chicken soup earlier and chopped up some of the boiled chicken and put it in here with some green beans, peas, carrots & sweetcorn. Vickys Sweet Potato Pie, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. If you don't like pie crust try my variation at the bottom of the recipe. You can cook Vickys Cherry Pie, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Cherry Pie, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of (2 crust)GF shortcrust pastry, check my recipe linked below.
- Prepare of x 400g tins of pitted cherries in light syrup (14.5oz x 2).
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Prepare of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of mixed spice / ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Light coconut milk to glaze.
- It’s of Extra sugar for topping.
Vickys Shortcrust Pineapple Pie, GF DF EF SF NF. Jack has been in love with pineapple for a while now and luckily that has been the one thing we've managed to pick up (in a tin) …more. A bit healthier than using a normal shortcrust or biscuit base and sugar to make the filling but just as delicious! Vickys Roasted Vegetable Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today.
Vickys Cherry Pie, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Roll out 2/3 of the pastry and line a deep 9" pie tin with it. Blind bake for 15 minutes then set aside to cool.
- Drain the syrup from the cherries and put it in a saucepan, keeping 1/3 of it aside – mix the cornflour into the set aside syrup.
- Add the sugar to the syrup in the pan and bring to the boil. Once boiling, stir the cornflour mix in and simmer until thickened, around 3 minutes to cook the floury taste away.
- Stir in the butter, lemon juice and mixed spice.
- Fold in the cherries. Taste the filling and make sure it's sweet enough.
- Fill the pie shell.
- Cut strips from the leftover pastry and decorate the top of the pie however you wish. Glaze with the milk then sprinkle with sugar and a dash extra cinnamon.
- Bake at gas 6 / 200C / 400F for 20 minutes or until the pastry on top is golden.
- Let cool completely before slicing or serve warm with ice cream or custard.
Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys roasted vegetable pasta, gf df ef sf nf. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. Vickys Roasted Vegetable Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of current. Vickys Sweet Potatoes with Smoky Tomato Filling, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious.