Candy Corn Sugar Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Retro Sweet Hampers with Huge Selection of Gift Ideas. Place butter and sugar in a medium bowl; beat with a wooden spoon until combined.
These decorated cookies channel the festive spirit of candy corn without packing such an intense sugar punch. You can make these cookies as big or as small as you'd like; miniature candy corn cookies look adorable presented in a bowl like the real candies, while slightly larger cookies make a perfect treat for adults and kids alike. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. You can cook Candy Corn Sugar Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Candy Corn Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Candy corns, for topping.
Allow cookies to cool completely before serving. Place butter and sugar in a medium bowl; beat with a wooden spoon until combined. Beat in egg yolk, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Sugar cookies are always amazing but this new recipe with candy corn makes them even better.
Candy Corn Sugar Cookies instructions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set it aside. In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the butter and sugar together until creamed together. Then add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined, scraping down the sides as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low speed until combined. Dough will be thick. Scoop about 2 tbsp. of dough per cookie and roll into balls. Place the dough balls onto a plate, cover with foil or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours (and up to 4 days)..
- Once the dough has chilled and you're ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.arrange the dough balls onto the trays, about 3 inches apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned on the edges. The centers should still look very soft. Immediately press a couple of candy corn gently into the tops of each cookie..
- Let them cool on the trays for 5 minutes, before moving them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week..
If you love candy corn, this recipe is a must try. Plus, the colors are so festive and perfect to make on a Fall day. I love that you can make these for lots of different occasions. Cream together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and continue to beat until incorporated.