Beef stir fry. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce. Lots of veggies add color and crunch.
Remove the beef from the skillet and. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. You can have Beef stir fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stir fry
- Prepare 1 of broccoli crown, cut into bite-sized chunks.
- You need 1 of large carrot, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of large red pepper, thinly sliced.
- You need 250 g of white mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 450 g of beef flank steak, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare 1 of heap tsp cornstsrch.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
Busy days call for easy weeknight meals. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. To make things super easy, our grocery store sells stir fry veggies cut and prepped. Heat oil in wok over high heat.
Beef stir fry instructions
- Put a large nonstick pan on the highest temp it can take. Add a large splash of veg oil. Once hot, add the broccoli and fry about 2 minutes until it's softened but still crisp, with some scorched bits. Remove the broccoli to a plate..
- Repeat the above step with the carrot, then red pepper, then mushrooms..
- Add another splash of veg oil to the pan and sear the beef. Once no pink remains, add the onion, garlic, and ginger and fry 1 minute. Sprinkle in the cornstarch and give everything a stir..
- Combine the hoisin and rice vinegar, along with several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Pour it into the pan. Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir until the sauce thickens. Return all the veg to the pan and toss. Serve with freshly steamed rice..
Add the beef and cook until it changes colour from red to light brown but not cooked through. Stir in bean sprouts and heat through. Stir broth mixture and stir into vegetable mixture. Beef Stir Fry is loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers. The easy beef stir fry sauce adds amazing Asian BBQ flavor.