EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!). Great recipe for EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!). Easy, healthy appetizer, or a good addition to a lunch! Patience is a virtue—and when English muffin pizza is involved, it's even more to ask.
With free child-friendly recipe sheet to download and print! Today I'm sharing a really easy English muffin pizza recipe. Wherever it started, English Muffin Pizza satisfies the need for easy, snackable, kid-friendly, gratifyingly cheesy goodness! You can cook EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!)
- Prepare 1 of toasted English Muffin, cut in half.
- You need 2 tablespoons of choice hummus.
- You need 1/3 cup of small chopped broccoli.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced cucumber.
- You need 1 of small handful of baby spinach, sliced and or very finely chopped, for this will be on top. The thinner the slice, the more you can put on😄.
- You need 2 of baby carrots, shredded. You. can also dice if you would like.
- You need of spinkle of garlic, paprika.
- Prepare of Top with a splash of lemon or my favorite, red vinegar.
- You need 1 of tiny Drizzle of EVOO.
You can make English Muffin Pizzas in advance and warm them up in a variety of ways. The quickest and easiest pizza to make. Even the kids can do it. Even make funny faces for kids parties.
EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!) instructions
- This recipe serves 1 to 2, feel free to add more of the ingredients to make more to share ☺.
- Split your English muffin in half, toast to your likeness. Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus per slice.
- Chop your veggies. You Can also use tomato, red onion, if you would like. (not pictured).
- Per each slice, top first with the broccoli, and diced cucumber on top of hummus.
- Next, add sliced spinach, (numz, love me some spinach! So I like to add quite a bit😊) Then top off with the baby shredded carrots for a beautiful color and delicious crispy bite at end. This is what the final product will look like😊.
- I preferably use red wine vinegar, but lemon juice is also good. Just a few sprinkles over the top will add a flavor burst to bring it all together..
- Lastly, I add a little dash of EVOO, sprinkle of garlic powder and paprika. This is Salt free, the seasonings blend so well with the hummus. You will be surprised how easy these yummy snacks, lunches or appetizer can really be. A real crowd pleaser, and very flavorful, and healthy without taking away the taste! Hope you all enjoy!.
Clowns, pirates,monsters.etc i put it in vegetarian because you can omit the ham. Arrange English muffin halves, cut-side up, on a baking sheet. The Ezekiel English muffins that I use for this recipe can be found in the FROZEN food section of many grocery stores. Cheese, pepperoni and sausage are added to a basic muffin recipe that's easy to customize. Try a different cheese or swap the meats for your favorite pizza toppings.