Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins. Meatloaf muffins are so simple to make and cook in less than half the time of a traditional loaf. These muffins have three meats (ground beef, Italian poultry sausage and turkey pepperoni) and two cheeses (Parmesan and Mozzarella) along with pizza sauce, Italian seasoning and all the other meatloaf fixings. Spoon: the meatloaf mixture evenly into each muffin tin cup.
If you enjoy meatloaf muffins, you'll love classic BBQ Sauce Glazed Meatloaf Muffins, taco-inspired Mexican Meatloaf Muffins, or savory Italian Meatloaf Muffins with Mashed Potato "Frosting"! Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Turkey Sausage – Just remove the sausage from the casings. You can cook Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning of choice.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 3/4 lb of turkey sausage (I removed from the casing of Italian style turkey sausage links).
Veggies – You'll need onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Press mixture into bottom and up the sides. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well blended.
Turkey Meatloaf Pizza Muffins instructions
- Combine ground turkey, turkey sausage, Italian seasoning, garlic, panko, milk,egg and salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. (At this point I let sit in fridge for an hour or so).
- Divide meat mixture into a 12 muffin pan that has been sprayed well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and cook meatloaf muffins for 19-21 minutes. Remove from oven and place a tbsp of sauce on top of each one and evenly place shredded cheese on each one..
- Cook an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
They are the perfect make-ahead meal prep and are gluten-free, low carb and just what you should be running to the kitchen to cook up right now Mix wet ingredients first. Muffins can be frozen for later use. Now bake for another five minutes until the mozzarella has melted or crisped up if that's what you like. Let the meatloaf muffins cool down before you eat them and enjoy! More Keto Meatloaf Recipes: Muffin pan is a perfect tool for making individual size meatloaf!