干炒牛河 Stir-fry Flat Noodles with Beef. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers.
As the name speaks for itself – flat rice noodle – is a wide and flat rice. Add little bit more oil, then stir-fry the beef quickly till half cooked, then transfer to a plate and set aside. Rinse beef and dry with paper towels. You can have 干炒牛河 Stir-fry Flat Noodles with Beef using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 干炒牛河 Stir-fry Flat Noodles with Beef
- It’s 400gr of 河粉/粿条 Flat noodles.
- It’s 200gr of 牛肉片 Beef in thin slices.
- Prepare to taste of 青葱 Spring onion.
- Prepare to taste of 鱼饼 Fish cakes.
- You need to taste of 胡椒粉，盐 Pepper powder, Salt.
- You need to taste of 酱清，蚝油 Light soy sauce, Oyster sauce.
- You need to taste of 蒜米 Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of 鸡蛋 Egg.
Heat cooking oil (soybean or canola oil is recommended) in a frying pan over medium-high heat. The flat rice noodles are very fragile in a certain sense. They would quickly and easily break into pieces and turn into a mess. XO醬豬扒炒公仔麵 Stir-Fried Instant Noodles with Pork Chop and XO Sauce.
干炒牛河 Stir-fry Flat Noodles with Beef step by step
- 青葱切小段，鱼饼切薄片 Cut spring onions into small sections, fish cakes into thin slices.
- 用盐和胡椒粉腌牛肉 Marinate beef with salt & pepper powder.
- 热油，加入蒜米炒香 Heat the oil and add in minced garlic.
- 加入牛肉翻炒 Add beef and stir-fry.
- 加入鱼饼和河粉，翻炒 Add fish-cakes and flat noodles, stir-fry.
- 加入鸡蛋，青葱，酱清，蚝油翻炒 Add egg, spring onion, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir-fry.
Add the Shaoxing wine around the perimeter of the wok. Next, add the sesame oil, soy sauces, pinch of sugar and the seared beef. Stir-fry, making sure your metal wok spatula scrapes the bottom of the wok. Lift the noodles in an upward motion to mix well and coat. Beef chow fun is a staple Cantonese dish, made from stir-frying beef, hor fun (wide rice noodles) and bean sprouts.