Cow boy burger on French loaf. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Cow boy burger on French loaf. We love burgers, barbeque sauce and pineapple so we threw it all into a bread bowl and called it dinner for a group.
In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. In mixing bowl, combine beef, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, pepper, onion, mushrooms and pizza sauce. Divide meat mixture in half and spread over each length of French bread. You can have Cow boy burger on French loaf using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cow boy burger on French loaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of French onion soup packet.
- You need 4 slices of cheese (I used Swiss but cheddar is probably the best choice).
- Prepare 1 of French bread loaf.
- You need 2 cups of bbq rib meat.
- It’s of Bbq sauce for drizzling.
- It’s of Onion rings (see my recipe).
Be careful to spread meat right up to crusts to prevent bread from burning under broiler. Garlic Bread Mix together all ingredients and spread onto french bread. Sliced prime rib on our home-baked French loaf served with au jus. Cook the patties on an outdoor grill or use a grill pan, and cook until the burgers are cooked through.
Cow boy burger on French loaf instructions
- Mix French onion soup mix with burger meat and shape into 4 patties. Cook until no longer pink..
- Cut the French bread into 4 pieces and slice them open to make a “bun”.
- Assemble it: bread, patty, cheese, onion rings, bbq ribs, more bbq sauce and top with remaining half of bread..
To assemble the french bread burgers, slice the loaf of french bread in half lengthwise (using a bread knife). Add the patties across and over the cheese. Return it to the oven after unwrapping to crisp the crust. This video show you how to make this burger. With a sharp knife, make four shallow slashes across the top of each loaf.