Steak Tartar. Ruime keuze heerlijke Steak tegen een zeer scherpe prijs. De volgende dag vers en koel thuisbezorgd. In a medium bowl, mix together the beef, mustard, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brandy, salt, pepper and egg until well blended.
Whisk the vinegar, dry mustard and egg yolks together in a small bowl. Whisk continuously while streaming in the oil until. Place beef on a small plate. You can cook Steak Tartar using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Tartar
- It’s 14 oz. of veal tenderloin (it should have been frozen previously for 72 hours).
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 2 of heaping tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon of whole grain mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped scallions.
- You need 2 of heaping tablespoons of chopped capers.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare A few of drops of Tabasco sauce (to taste).
Season with flaky salt and pepper. Directions Place the filet mignon in the bowl of a food processor and pulse just until ground. Mix in the onions, capers, parsley, Dijon, oil, Worcestershire, hot sauce. Steak tartare is a meat dish made from raw ground (minced) beef or horse meat.
Steak Tartar step by step
- First, transfer the tenderloin from the freezer to the refrigerator a day beforehand, so that it is still a little frozen and easier to cut. Using a sharp knife, chop the meat into small cubes and put it into a bowl..
- To prepare the dressing, in a bowl whisk together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, egg yolk, Tabasco sauce and extra virgin olive oil from Spain, until it has emulsified. Then add the onion, the capers and a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix everything..
- Add the meat to the sauce and mix everything until it is seasoned to your liking. Add pepper and Tabasco sauce until you get the right level of spiciness..
- Place some slices of toast in a ring mold. The bread can be toasted in a toaster or enriched with a splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the pan. You can garnish the dish with some capers or a splash of extra virgin olive oil from Spain..
It is usually served with onions, capers, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and other seasonings, often presented to the diner separately, to be added for taste. It is often served with a raw egg yolk on top of the dish. Steak tartare is a classic dish of Burgundy, so a Burgundian Pinot Noir is naturally a good wine choice. This one is inexpensive, simple, but pleasantly lively, with lovely flavors of cherry and raspberry. A peppery note will resonate with the tartare as well as the wine's sprightly acidity.