Easy Mini Pizzas. Buy One Get One Free On Collection. Buy One Get One Free On All Collection Pizzas. Order Today For Contact Free Collection!
Add a little salt to one side of the bowl and the yeast to the other side. The pizza toppings ingredients below are per mini pizza, so double or quadruple the ingredients, as necessary. Lay the dough out on a flat surface, then cut circles out of the dough to make pizza crusts. You can have Easy Mini Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Pizzas
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pizza sauce homemade or store bought (I prefer homemade).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need of Toppings (Pepperoni, peppers, etc).
Press each crust into the well of a muffin tin, then add pizza sauce, cheese and mini pepperoni on top. Bake until the pizzas are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Add a sprinkle of parsley on top, then serve and enjoy. Making Easy Mini Pizzas The secret to this Easy Mini Pizza recipe is using small street taco flour tortillas as the pizza crust.
Easy Mini Pizzas instructions
- Make sauce if you are making it then flatten out the biscuits so they arent too thin but not too thick. Then put a scoop of sauce on the flattened biscuts and spread it out..
- Next, add cheese if you want it, the your toppings.
- Bake them in the oven at 375 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and bottom is a golden brown..
You can use your favorite brand of jarred pizza sauce, but I prefer to make my own. Easy Mini Pizzas This is the simplest recipe for pizza dough ever, and it works really well. No need to wait for it to rise either, which is always an advantage with hungry children around. They're baked in a muffin tin, and since they're individually made, everyone in the family can top their own! Mini pizzas on homemade thin crust dough + tons of topping ideas!